Rainbow Democratic Club
Welcome to our website
Meetings of the Rainbow Democratic Club will occur on the 4th Monday of every month. The meetings will begin at 7:00pm Eastern Time. All meetings will be held at The Center. The Center is located at 946 N. Mills Avenue in Orlando, Florida 32803.
- June 27, 2011
- July 25, 2011
- August 22, 2011
- September 26, 2011
- October 24, 2011
- November 21, 2011
- December 26, 2011
- January 23, 2012
- February 27, 2012
**DISCLAIMER: Meeting dates are subject to change. All updates will be made to this website so please check this page out frequently. You will receive a minimum of 7 days notice if a meeting is being changed. **
Rainbow Democratic Club of Central Florida
2011 Strategic Plan
– Increase organizational Finances by reaching out to members of the community. Bringing old members back into the fold of the organization.
– Ensure proper utilization of a budget and following pre-established processes
– Invite previous members back to the organization.
– Update our bylaws to reflect a more efficient organization (already completed)
– Hold a series of Meet & Greets throughout the county to ensure proper community involvement.
– Establish a “Council of Presidents” to properly work together and have aligned calendars.
– Update Logo to reflect a more modern feel for the organization
• Outreach & Visibility
– Host Symposium and Round Table discussions on items within the LGBTQ community.
– Quarterly focus on specific items within the community.
– Host a Dinner with DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schulz
– Host Harvey Milk Event on 11/27/2011